UART-USB Interface Module
Small form-factor UART to USB Serial Bridge Adapter
The USB to UART Interface Module is designed to simplify interfacing serial based devices to USB host computer systems. This USB-powered module can be interfaced to micro-controllers and other serial devices running at logic levels from 2V up to 5V. The module simplifies interfacing as it removes the need for traditional RS-232 level converters.
Small and easy to use.
Its small footprint is designed to fit easily in existing robotics and/or RC projects and is available with or without the USB Mini-B connector.
The VCC pin can be used to power micro-controllers and other electronics directly from the USB bus with no additional power sources. The device is built in strict accordance to the USB specification and operates safely on all USB 1.1 and 2.0 compliant host systems including PCs and embedded computers.
Available in two versions depending on application needs:
- IM UART-USB-WC-1 – Comes with a standard USB Mini-B connector
- IM UART-USB-NC-1 – No USB connector for ultra-compact applications (available by special order)
- Input Logic: 2V to 5V (TTL Compatible)
- Utilizes Low Profile SMT Components
- Virtual COM port drivers (Windows, Mac, and Linux)
- Software configurable data, stop, and parity bits
- Fully Compliant with USB 1.1/2.0 Specification
- LED USB Connectivity Indicator
- Small Footprint:
WITHOUT CONNECTOR: 0.4″ x 0.8″ (10.16mm x 20.32mm)
WITH CONNECTOR: 0.4″ x 1.04″ (10.16mm x 26.5mm)
Please review this product’s warranty information.