Micro Power Module
12V Step-Up DC-DC Voltage Regulator
Small size, big features.
This Micro Power Module is a simple power supply that takes input from virtually any DC power source and steps it up to a low noise 12V signal. This up converter is useful in single cell lithium polymer applications requiring 12V where the system voltage may be too low for certain peripherals such as cameras. The small size of the unit makes it easy to mount on RC platforms, and other space constrained applications.
- Wide Input Voltage: down to 2.4V (< single cell lipo)
- Small Footprint: 0.8″ x 1.0″ (20.3mm x 25.4mm)
- Peak Output up to 2000mA (voltage dependent)
- Thermal Limiting Over Current Protection
- High Efficiency
- Shutdown Pin
- Low Shutdown Current: < 20μA
As the Micro Power Module doesn’t require any external capacitors or other parts, it’s very easy to use. Just plug it in and turn on the power. Below is an example that shows how to setup the board.
Please review this product’s warranty information.